This article provides details on how to install and setup OneDrive on a Windows PC.
- If you are running Windows 10 OneDrive is already installed, for other versions go to the following page to download and install OneDrive: https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-au/download/
- Click the Start button, search for OneDrive, and then open it.
- The OneDrive setup window will open. Enter your Vicbar email address and click Sign in.
- If you are prompted to select an account type, choose 'Work or School'
- Input your Vicbar email password and click Sign in.
- The This is your OneDrive folder window will open. Click Next.
- The Sync you OneDrive files to this PC window will open. If this is the first time setting up OneDrive this will be empty. Select the checkbox to Sync all files and folders and click Next.
- Click through the welcome screens and then click Open my OneDrive folder.
- File Explorer will open at your OneDrive folder. Any files you copy to or save in this location will now sync with your OneDrive.
You are now ready to use OneDrive. To access your OneDrive folder at any time, click on the OneDrive icon in the task bar (This is located at the bottom right of your screen next to the date/time). This will show you files recently synced with OneDrive or you can click open folder to be taken to all your files.
To access your files on a another PC that does not have the OneDrive client installed open your web browser and navigate to https://portal.office.com
Sign in using your Vicbar email address and password.
Click on OneDrive, your files will be available via the web browser.