This article provides details on how to install and setup OneDrive on a Mac.
- Visit https://onedrive.live.com/about/en-au/download/ to download and install the OneDrive client for Mac.
- Open Finder go to Applications and double-click the OneDrive.app
- The Setup window will open. Input your Vicbar email address and click Sign in
- If prompted for account type select Work or school/university
- Input your Vicbar email password.
- On the This is your OneDrive folder window, click Choose OneDrive Folder Location.
- Click Choose this location.
- Click Next
- The Sync Files from Your OneDrive window will open. If this is the first time setting up OneDrive this will be empty. Select the checkbox to Sync all files and folders and click Next.
- The Your OneDrive Is Ready for You window will open. Ensure you tick the Open at login so that your files will always sync automatically.
- Click Open my OneDrive folder, Finder will open at your OneDrive folder. Any files you copy to or save in this location will now sync with your OneDrive.
- To access OneDrive click on the OneDrive icon in the menu bar, this will show your recently synced files. Click on the folder icon to be taken to all your files.
To access your files on a another PC that does not have the OneDrive client installed open your web browser and navigate to https://portal.office.com
Sign in using your Vicbar email address and password.
Click on OneDrive, your files will be available via the web browser.