This article provides details on how to resume email service on the Microsoft Outlook app for Android after your email account has been migrated to Microsoft Servers.
The Outlook app requires the account to be removed and re-added, to do this:
- Open the Outlook app
- Tap the Menu icon in the the top left of the app.
- Tap the Settings icon
- Tap on your Vicbar email account
- Tap on DELETE ACCOUNT > Delete
- You will return to the Settings window, tap on ADD ACCOUNT > Add an email account
- Enter your Vicbar email address and tap Continue
- Enter your Vicbar email password to complete setup.
The Outlook app will begin downloading your emails, normal email service will return.