This article provides details on how to resume email service on the Outlook app for iOS after your email account has been migrated to Microsoft Servers.
Once your account has been migrated to Microsoft Servers the iOS Outlook app will display a message saying there is an account error. It is required to remove and add the account.
- Open the Outlook app
- Tap on the Menu icon in the top left of the app
- Tap on the Settings icon
- Tap on your current email account
- Tap on Delete Account > Delete
- You will be taken to the Add Account screen, input your Vicbar email address and tap Add Account
- Enter your Vicbar email password and tap Sign in
- Tap Maybe Later and swipe through the new user instructions
- Your emails will begin to download.
Normal email service will now resume.