These instructions are for adding a Vicbar email address to the Outlook app on iPhone and iPad. If you do not have the Outlook app you can download it for free from the Apple Store. Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Open Outlook for iOS
- If you are using the app for the first time tap Get Started and continue to step 3.
- If not tap the Menu icon in the top left of the app. The side menu will open.
- Tap Settings (lower left) > Add Account > Add Email Account
- Enter your Vicbar email address then tap Add Account.
(Note: If the app did not auto detect the Account type as Exchange you will need to enter in the settings manually. Details are at the end of this article).
- Type in your Vicbar email password and a description then tap Sign In.
- Give Outlook the required permissions if requested.
- Swipe through the intro pages.
- You can now start using Outlook.
Exchange - Manual Settings
Use these settings if the Outlook app doesn't detect your account as Exchange
- Select Exchange under Select your email provider.
Enter the following information:
- Email Address: Your Vicbar email address.
- Password: Your Vicbar email password.
- Description: Account description, anything of your choosing.
- Server: webmail.vicbar.com.au
- Domain: BCL
- Username: The first part of your Vicbar email address (eg. firstname.lastname@example.org, Username is john)