These instructions are for adding a Vicbar email address to Apple's builtin email app on iPhone and iPad.
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on Accounts and Passwords (On older versions of iOS tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap Add Account
- Select Exchange
- Enter your Vicbar email address and a description of the account, tap Next.
- A new window will open tap Sign In
- Enter you Vicbar email password and tap Sign in or Next
(Note: At this stage you may be prompted to provide further account information, details are at the end of this article)
- Choose the services you want to sync on your iOS device and tap Save.
- The account is now added, it will begin downloading your mailbox. You can now begin using the Mail app.
Exchange - Manual Settings
If prompted to provide further details of your account please use the following details:
Email: Your Vicbar email address
Option 1: BCL Servers: webmail.vicbar.com.au
Option 2: Microsoft Servers: outlook.office365.com
Username: Your Vicbar email address
Password: Your Vicbar email password