You can use the Outlook Web App to create inbox rules to forward or redirect your email messages to another mailbox. This is useful if you are not able to check your mailbox for a period of time.
- Login in https://webmail.vicbar.com.au using your Vicbar email address and password.
- Click on the settings icon in the top right of the window.
- Click on 'Options'
- Click on 'organise email' on the left of the window.
- You will now see all the Rules that have been created on your mailbox. If you have never created a Rule, this section will be empty.
- Click on the + icon and then 'Create a new rule for arriving messages...'
- A new window will open, give the rule a relevant name to make it easier to identify it's purpose in the future. Such as 'Forward to John'.
- In the drop down menu labelled '*When the message arrives, and:' select '[Apply to all messages]'
- Click on 'More options...' at the bottom of the window.
- In the drop down menu labelled 'Do the following:' click on 'Forward, redirect or send' and then click on 'Forward the message to...'
- Enter the email address you want in the 'To' field, or select a contact from the list. You can select more than one email account to forward to if necessary.
- Click 'OK'
- Click on 'save'
- You will be taken back to the 'inbox rules' window. You will see your newly created rule listed.
- A tick under the 'On' heading indicates the rule is active, email will forward to the address you selected earlier.
- To turn off forwarding untick the rule.