These instructions are for adding a Vicbar email account (Exchange) to Apple Mail on MacOS. Apple Mail is free and comes pre-installed on all Macs.
Note: You will need an active internet connection to add an email account.
- Open the Mail App on your Mac
- If this is the first email account you are setting up in Mail the new account window will open, skip to step 3.
- On the menu bar click 'Mail' and then 'Add Account...'
- Select 'Exchange'
- Enter your name, email address and email password.
- Click 'Sign In'
- Mail will now open and begin downloading your email, depending on the size of your mailbox and internet speed this may take a while.
- Setup is complete.