These instructions are for adding a Vicbar email account (Exchange) to Outlook 2011 for MacOS. It is assumed Outlook is already installed.
Note: You will need an active internet connection to add an email account.
- Open Outlook on your Mac
- Click 'Tools' and then 'Accounts' in the Mac menu bar
- If this is the first email account you are adding select 'Exchange or office 365'
- If you already have another email account setup click on the '+' icon in the lower left of the window and select 'Exchange'
- Enter your email address.
- Set Method to 'Username and Password'.
- Enter your Vicbar email address in the User name field.
- Enter your Vicbar email password in the Password field.
- Ensure 'Configure automatically' is ticked
- Click 'Add Account'
- Outlook will now open and begin downloading your email, depending on the size of your mailbox and internet speed this may take a while.
- Setup is complete.