These instructions are used for adding a Vicbar email account (Exchange) to Outlook 2010 for the Windows operating system. It assumes Outlook is already installed on the system.
Note: You will need an active internet connection to add an email account.
- Open Outlook on your computer
- If this is the first time running Outlook you will be presented with the add account wizard, if so click 'Next' and skip to step 3 otherwise continue to step 2.
- Click on 'File' in the top right of the Outlook window
- Click on 'Add Account'
- Enter your Name, email address and password.
- Click 'Next'
- Outlook will now attempt to connect, If you are prompted for your password enter it again.
- Click 'finish'
- Outlook will now open and begin downloading your email, depending on the size of your mailbox and internet speed this may take a while.
- Setup is complete