You can save your print settings as a preset so you can easily select the same settings again.
- Open a document
- Click 'File'
- Click 'Print'
- Click 'Show details'
- Select any print settings you want to save as a preset
- Click on the Presets drop-down menu.
- Choose 'Save Current Settings as a Preset'
- Enter a relevant name for the preset you have just created and choose if you want this preset to be available only for the currently selected printer or all printers.
- Repeat the above steps to create as many presets as you need.
To use a selected preset when printing
- Select File > Print
- Click the presets button
- You will now see all the presets you created, just select the preset you require and press print.
Note: When saving Black and White presets using a Toshiba printer select 'Mono' in the color options.