This article provides instructions for connecting to a BCL Papercut printer on Windows. You will require Windows 7 or newer to connect.
- Press Windows key + R on your keyboard to open the run dialog box.
- Type in \\papercut2.bcl.net.au and press 'OK'
- Enter your Vicbar email address and password when prompted for username and password. NOTE: Ensure "Remember my credentials" is ticked otherwise the you will not be able to print the next time the computer is restarted.
- A new window will open displaying all the network printers.
- Double click on the printer you wish to connect to.
- It will install the driver and setup the printer on your computer automatically.
- Once the status bar completes, close the window. You will now be able to print to the selected printer.