These instructions are for adding a Vicbar email account (Exchange) to Outlook 2016 for MacOS. It is assumed Outlook is already installed.
Note: You will need an active internet connection to add an email account.
- Open Outlook on your Mac
- If this is the first time using Outlook on your Mac you will be presented with the new account wizard, if so skip to step 3 otherwise continue to step 2.
- Click 'Tools' on the Mac menu bar
- Click 'Accounts'
- A new window will open, in the lower left of the window click the '+' and then click 'New Account'
- Enter your email address and click 'Continue'
- Enter your password and click 'Add Account'
- Click 'Done' to finish the account setup.
- Outlook will now open and begin downloading your email, depending on the size of your mailbox and internet speed this may take a while.
- Setup is complete.