It is recommended to use Outlook as your mail client, however if you do not own a copy of Microsoft Office you can use the mail app built in for free for Windows 10.
- Open the Mail app
- If this is the first time using Mail the Welcome page will appear. Click 'Add Account' and skip to step 3.
- If you have used Mail before click on the Settings icon in the lower left of the Mail app, a menu will popup.
- Click 'Manage Accounts' then 'Add account'
- A new window will open, for account type choose 'Exchange'
- Enter your email address and your email password.
- Enter an account name, this is what the account will be called in the Mail app. You can use your name or Vicbar etc.
- Click 'Done'
- Mail will now start downloading your emails, depending on the size of your mailbox and internet speed this may take a while.
- Setup is complete.