These instructions are used for adding a Vicbar email account (Exchange) to Outlook 2013 and 2016 for the Windows operating system. It assumes Outlook is already installed on the system.
Note: You will need an active internet connection to add an email account.
- Open Outlook on your computer.
- If this is the first time running Outlook you will be presented with the add account wizard, if so skip to step 3 otherwise continue to step 2.
- Click on 'File' in the top right of the Outlook window.
- Click on 'Add Account'
- For Outlook 2016 a new window will open, enter your email address and click connect.
- When prompted type in your password.
- If you would like to save your password tick the 'Remember my credentials' box and click 'OK'.
- Click 'OK' on the 'Account setup is complete' window.
- For Outlook 2013 a new window will open, enter your name, email address and password.
- Click 'Next' and then 'Finish', if prompted enter your password again.
- Outlook will now open and begin downloading your email, depending on the size of your mailbox and internet speed this may take a while.
- Setup is complete