The 'Mail Log' section of the Sophos User Portal allows you to check incoming and outgoing emails to external email addresses. To use this feature:
- Open your web browser and navigate to https://portal.vicbar.com.au/
- Your username is the first part of your Vicbar address. For example, if your email address is
firstname.lastname@example.org, then your username is jsmith
- Your password is your Vicbar email password.
- You will now be logged in and presented with the welcome screen, click on 'Mail Log' on the menu bar.
- The Mail Log is a recent list of external mail sent and received by your email account. This includes:
- Safe items successfully sent/received
- Suspected spam/malware/virus’ which have been Quarantined
- Proven spam/malware/virus’ which have been rejected
- Use the filter options to show only delivered/quarantined/rejected etc emails.
- Successfully sent/received email appear green.
- Quarantined emails appear yellow.
- Rejected emails appear red.
Note: Rejected items have not been accepted by the system and cannot be retrieved.