This article lists troubleshooting steps for connecting to BCL provided WiFi. BCL WiFi differs depending on which building and floor you are located on. Contact the Service Desk if you are not sure which WiFi network to connect to.
- Restart your device and check if you are able to connect.
If you use a Mac or iPhone forget the wireless network and rejoin:
- Open 'System Preferences' then open 'Network'
- Select Wi-Fi in the network adapters list.
- Click 'Advanced'
- A list of preferred networks will appear, select either BCL_Wifi or BCLWiFi and click the ' - ' icon.
- Click OK
- Click Apply
- Try to connect to the wireless network, you will be prompted for your username and password. Use your Vicbar email address and password.
- Open the settings app.
- Tap Wi-Fi
- Tap the info button next to the wireless network you wish to forget (It is a lowercase i in a blue circle)
- Tap 'Forget this Network'
- When prompted to confirm tap 'Forget'
- Join the wireless network, you will be prompted for your username and password. Use your Vicbar email address and password.