- Login to https://webmail.vicbar.com.au using your Vicbar email address and password.
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right of the window.
- Click on 'Set automatic replies'
- Click the toggle button 'Send automatic replies', you also have the option to select a time period your out of office message will be active. Tick the box and select a date range if required.
- Type your out of office message in the text box.
- By default your out of office message only sends to Vicbar addresses, to enable it for external senders tick the option 'Send automatic reply messages to senders outside my organisation'
- Type an out of office message for external senders in the text box.
- Click the save button at the bottom of the screen to activate your out of office message.